The Hoffman Group has an outstanding record of success in developing winning strategies and promoting public policy issues on Capitol Hill, before the Executive Branch, and at the state and local levels. We have extensive experience in the complexities of the legislative process, and have a track record of obtaining bipartisan support.
Gail Hoffman, President of The Hoffman Group is a respected strategist, whose successful track record includes passage of the historic Brady Bill. Hoffman has been at the forefront of some of the highest profile public policy debates of the last quarter of a century, transforming thorny or peripheral issues into national agenda items marked by substantial public policy accomplishments.
The Hoffman Group maximizes legislative impact by developing effective campaigns designed to mobilize public support. Services include:
- Legislative strategy
- Legislative analysis and policy development
- Legislative research
- Message and packaging
- Materials development, including drafting testimony, fact sheets, letters, Q &A, and packets for distribution to policymakers and staff
- Preparation for testimony and meetings, including mock sessions
- Validator recruitment and engagement
- Coalition building and grassroots mobilization
- Fly-ins and grassroots lobby day activities
- Capitol Hill events